Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome!

today is my very first post! this blog will be dedicated to my crazy cooking escapades. these will include successes and failures.

a little about myself. i'm a twenty-something living in atlanta. i live with my boyfriend and my 3 adorable cats. i do most of the cooking in the house, but i learned a lot of it from the bf. his current job prevents him from having any time to do cooking, so by defualt, i have learned to be a pretty good amateur chef!

i absolutely love trying new things and experimenting with food. also, i love taking pictures of food so will definitely have proof of my work posted as well. i would appreciate comments of any kind. i learn by taking in as many different points of view on recipes as i possibly can, so feel free to give suggestions!

thank you for stopping by and i hope to hear from you soon!

casi

No comments: